FOR WEDDING PLANNING, FASHION DESIGNING, ART DIRECTION AND STYLING CALL +255 717 514179

Tuesday

Lindsay Lohan wants her career back: “I’m a damn good actress!”


Fresh out of jail & rehab, Lindsay Lohan is ready for her own portion of interview craziness with every publication ready to cover her story.

This month Lindsay Lohan is on the cover of Vanity Fair talking about her life, rumored allegations of drug and alcohol abuse, her troubled dad and her career prospects.

Here’s my favorite point. You gotta check it out:

I want my career back,” Lindasy Lohan told Vanity Fair September 2010 issue. “I know that I’m a damn good actress, and it’s been my passion since I was a child, and I know that when I care about something, I put 100 percent and more into it. … I want the respect that I had when I was doing great movies. And if that takes not going out to a club at night, then so be it. It’s not fun anyway. I don’t care. It’s the same thing every time.”

Hilarious! To get the respect that you had, go and do good movies like before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sema tukusikie