FOR WEDDING PLANNING, FASHION DESIGNING, ART DIRECTION AND STYLING CALL +255 717 514179

Thursday

Justin Bieber: “My voice cracks!”


Even Justin Bieber can’t avoid it.

The young star, 16, has confessed that his voice starts to crack and he can’t hit some high notes he used to hit before.

Fortunately, JB is cool with the process of puberty and says his vocal coach is always there to help him deal with the new different voice he has now.

[My voice] cracks. Like every teenage boy, I’m dealing with it,” he said. “Some of the notes I hit on ‘Baby’ I can’t hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing live.”

I kind of liked the way he sounded on ‘Baby’. Sad I won’t probably hear the same singing ever again.

Still, looking forward to hear the new mature voice of Biebs some time very soon.

So far, enjoy Bieber on YouTube in his new video with Sean Kingston for ‘Eenie Meenie’.


No comments:

Post a Comment

sema tukusikie